Czech republicFilm Incentives
What you have to know
Czech Anglo Pictures have organised these Rebates countless times on behalf of their Clients, and can easily guide foreign Producers through the process.
The Czech incentives scheme, governed by Act No. 496/2012 (on Audiovisual Works and Support for Cinematography) and administrated by the Czech Film Fund, offers filmmakers cash rebates on qualifying Czech and international spend.
- Applies to film and TV, including all post-production work
- 20% rebate on qualifying Czech spending
- Up to 10% rebate on qualifying international spend (calculated as 66% rebate on withholding tax paid in the Czech Republic by international cast & crew)
- Minimum expenditure levels and cultural test required
- No cap on per-project grant
- No sunset date
- Czech Film Fund presentation in the credits
look at our